Field Service Engineer – Bristol
- Competitive basic salary up to £25,000 pa (depending on experience)
- 39-hour week + weekday and weekend overtime rates
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Daily lunch allowance (tax-free)
- Company pension (auto-enroll)
- Private healthcare scheme
- Customer Service incentive scheme.
- Company vehicle with specialist tools
- Work wear & P.P.E
- Personal development & ongoing training opportunities.
Job Description for Field Service Engineer (Bristol)
- This is a Field based role (working from home) and will include visiting our customer sites and providing excellent customer service to our many varied clients.
- Duties will include carrying out preventative maintenance, repairs, installation, calibration/verification of weighing equipment within interesting and varied industries such as aggregates & minerals, agri-bulk, environmental services & food production.
- The type of equipment can vary from belt weighers to large industrial weighbridges.
- You should be comfortable working within a variety of customer premises, from quarries to factories and plants, docks, recycling plants and transfer stations often outside.
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible – you may be required to work within another designated area for short periods (overnight).
- You must support health & safety and engineering processes & practices.
- You should be able to handle any challenging situations with customers in a positive, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- You will have the ability to work independently or in a team (when required).
- Good attention to detail and enjoy problem solving with positive and optimistic can do attitude.
- Mechanical and/or Electrical qualification and experience.
- Belt weigher experience is beneficial
- Field experience in dealing with customers on customer’s sites daily.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Good PC skills (Microsoft Office/Outlook).
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
Desired Skills/Qualifications (would be an advantage.)
- Confined space/ SPA Quarry passport/CCNSG Card.
- Experience of field service work in the weighing industry.