Shering VS4020S weighbridge
The Shering VS4020S surface mounted weighbridge is designed for use in harsh industrial environments. Made from British Steel it is ideal for quarries, waste management sites and construction sites.
Key features of the VS4020S are;
- its strength is provided by a one piece fully welded structure
- two heavy duty profile rolled steel longitudinal side beams with closely spaced lateral cross members
- it is constructed using 12.5mm on the plain (15mm over pattern) thick Durbar chequered steel plates
- platform plate seams are all continuously welded
- the surface treatment (CPS) consists of a special high corrosion-resistant surface coating system
- all load cell cables are enclosed in flexible stainless steel conduit to protect against accidental or vermin damage
Both the standard VS4020S and VS9020S are 3m wide and are available from 8m to 18m platform lengths, they can be made to measure should a different size be required.
The VS9020S has additional features above the standard VS4020S version:
- More lateral cross members
- Upgraded paint finish
Download a pdf brochure for detailed information.
The other products in the range
Shering VS5020S weighbridge
The Shering VS5020S weighbridge is an extremely versatile and robust [...]