Shering VS5020S weighbridge
Made from British steel the Shering VS5020S weighbridge is an extremely versatile and robust weighbridge suitable for use in the most arduous of environments. Designed by Shering, the market leader in weighbridge technology, it can be either surface mounted or pit mounted and has the option of a vehicle guidance system.
- achieves a low profile dimension of only 34cm whilst retaining incredible strength and rigidity
- the steel weighbridge is constructed using 12.5mm on the plain (15mm over pattern) thick Durbar chequered steel plates.
- platform plate seams are all continuously welded
- surface treatment (CPS) consists of a special high corrosion-resistant surface coating system.
- all load cell cables are enclosed in flexible stainless steel conduit to protect against accidental or vermin damage.
The standard Shering VS5020S weighbridge is 3m wide. It is available in platform lengths of 8m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 16m and 18m. Other sizes can be manufactured on request. For further information please download a pdf brochure.
The other products in the range
Transportable & Hire Weighbridge
Transportable Shering weighbridges are perfect for sites where the entry [...]