The VS700 concrete weighbridge can be installed to suit either pit or surface mounted applications. Its solid steel framework is entirely encapsulated in concrete in compliance with Eurocode 2 standards. Ideal for construction sites, quarries, and waste recycling sites it can easily be relocated and re-installed.
Our concrete weighbridge structures are;
- pre-cast in a controlled factory environment using C60 concrete
- modular in design
- provide a driving surface with improved traction and corrosion restistance
- impervious to chemical spills and de-icing salt
- all exposed steel elements such as load cell cover plates and fixings are galvanised load cells are stainless steel and rated to IP69.
All our weighbridges deliver the highest performance in their class following directive 95/53/ECC which specifies maximum axle loadings.
VS700 features include;
- galvanised steel access hatches for operating elements
- a mechanical stop for protection against lateral or longitudinal impacts
- weighing capacity ranges from 30t to 50t with a maximum axle load of up to 13t.
Manufactured by expert engineers Precia Molen vehicle weighbridges have earned a reputation for durability and accuracy. As standard with all our weighbridges the VS700 is designed to protect against vermin damage and built to weather the harshest of industrial environments.
The other products in the range
Shering VS4020S weighbridge
The Shering VS4020S surface mounted weighbridge is designed for use [...]
Shering VS5020S weighbridge
The Shering VS5020S weighbridge is an extremely versatile and robust [...]